Moveable Portable Walls
Different styles of portability to help make your life easier.
There are many ways to use our portable walls to make them moveable or stationary
Pareti offers a unique solution for creating a moveable, portable wall. If you’re wondering how to build a temporary wall without any construction experience, here are some options:
Pareti Mobile Walls Classic Style of moveable wall
- Our classic design looks more like a permanent wall.
- Custom walls may be made for specific floor plans, including unique angles, “Y”, “T”, or “L” shaped walls.
- We also offer curved walls and a variety of radii, or can custom create a specific radius based on your plans.
- Curved walls can connect to each other, flat walls, and do not require the same radius to connect to each other.
- It relies on friction, weight, and counterbalance to stand and become relatively immovable until dissasembled.
- Wall sections slide together with “joiners” included in each set.
- Each wall uses leveling feet to account for variance in your floor so walls are even and level.
- Like drywall, walls may be painted, patched, wall papered, or covered in adhesive vinyl. However, since the are made with a hardboard they do not have a grain, and are much more rugged than drywall.
- Order your classic walls with paint so they’re ready to use when you receive them, or choose bare walls and DIY primer and paint.
Pareti Mobile Walls on Casters
- As with our classic portable wall style, our walls on casters may also be painted, patched, covered with wall paper or adhesive vinyl.
- This new wall style includes a base with casters, which makes moving walls easy. Set up requires two people, but once assembled the wall can easily be moved by one person. All four casters are locking, so once you decide where you’d like your wall, it won’t easily move.
- Walls on casters can be customized to join together as a single, movable unit, or can be used individually as smaller (4′ x 8′ 3-1/2″) wall panels.
- Our walls on casters arrive painted with a fingerprint resistant/cleanable paint, and are ready to use out of the box.
Interested in learning more about our easily movable walls on casters? Visit our portable walls on casters page here.
Basic Moveable Wall Styles
Most starter kits can be purchased for under $6,000 (including crating) and provide around 400 square feet in exhibit space. Please note that this is just an estimate, and pricing can change any time, so it’s important to get in touch for a quote.
Here are some examples of starter kits to create basic configurations of moveable, portable walls. Some of our customers have specific needs and floor plans in mind, and some order these basic styles. We are happy to accomodate! These examples are based on our installation expertise, and provide the minimum to create a stable floor plan.
Cross Configuration – Portable Walls
- A basic cross configuration includes a cross-shaped center section which has an 18″ x 18″ footprint.
- Four 4′ wide walls connect to each end of the cross
The cross section is incredibly sturdy, and is a fabulous way to get a starter set for your museum or gallery space. You can add wall sections later, as our end caps are removable and will expose the joinery slots for adding more walls.
Pricing may change based on materials so please be sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest pricing and shipping quotes. This kit includes everything you need to assemble this floor plan. It’s painted with a bright white paint/primer combination, and ready to use right out of the box. Crating is included.
“T” Configuration – Portable Walls
- This expandable starter set features a 3-point “T” connection wall
- Three 4′ wide walls connect to each end of the cross
- All connectors and end caps
Another sturdy starter configuration, the “TEE” configuration offers over 320 square feet of exhibit space, and is also expandable. As with the cross section, you can add more wall sections later.
Bracket Configuration – Portable Walls
- This expandable starter set features two 2-point “L” connection walls
- Four 4′ wide walls connect to each end of both “L” shaped walls
- All connectors and end caps
The Bracket configuration offers about 384 square feet of exhibit space, and is also expandable. As with all other sections, you can add onto your kit with more wall sections later.
I-Shaped Configuration – Portable Walls
- This expandable starter set features two 3-point “T” connection walls, offering greater potential for different floor plans
- Two 4′ wide walls connect to each end of both “T” shaped walls
- Four 2′ wide walls connect on the outer parts of both “T” shaped walls for greater stability
- All connectors and end caps
The I-Shaped configuration offers about 384 square feet of exhibit space, and is also expandable. As with all other sections, you can add onto your kit with more wall sections later.
Your order will arrive crated and safely packed with foam wrapping and edge protectors, just like you’d receive fine furniture.
Many of our customers don’t have a dock or forklift. As a result, we’ve designed our crates to be opened easily and quickly to allow you and your team to hand-unload from the truck if necessary. We have complete video instructions to help you plan for the arrival of your portable walls.
Shipping and a complete quote
Please keep in mind that the pricing we’ve noted are just general guidelines. We ask you to please get in touch so we can create a full quote for you, which includes all parts and shipping. Get in touch by calling 866-339-1009 or email email@example.com.
Contact us for the Viewbook
If you’re looking for ideas, be sure to ask about our ViewBook, which is full of ideas and various installations for you to see. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a PDF full of ideas.