Download our Rolling Walls Brochure (Mobile Walls on Casters) below
We’re providing an easy-to-download Rolling Walls Brochure for our customers. Our Rolling Walls on casters are unique, and have become one of our most popular products for displaying art, or dividing spaces up easily in stores, churches, atriums and museums
Our portable walls on casters are walls that are easy to move – even with just one person! Once assembled one person can move them very easily. No muscle required. We can also pre-level the walls so they can connect to each other to create entire wall spans and corners (as well as “T” formations) which two people can move. Even long rolling wall spans at 20 feet are easy to move with two people.
At first we imagined our rolling walls would be perfect for smaller museums with a smaller staff, but we find that even larger museums love the convenience of having portable walls that move easily. Many museums order a hybrid of products, from our standard walls to walls on casters for the utmost in flexibility.
Our rolling walls feature the same rugged construction as our original mobile walls, but are designed to be securely bolted to a rolling platform. This base features four locking casters, so once locked in place the rolling wall becomes stationary. This way our rolling walls may be used either as movable for events or shared spaces, or with the rolling platform removed, with our traditional design for exhibits that will be in place longer. Many of our customers opt for both styles.
Click here to download our Rolling Walls brochure to learn more. We’re happy to quote crating and shipping too!
Call us at 866-339-1009 or email us at email@example.com
“The walls are amazing! I wanted to thank you guys so much for your beautiful products! We LOVE them! Definitely a game changer for our museum!”
“You all were absolutely the BEST to work with and your walls were so beautiful! Thank you for everything!“
A needed option for today
Our customers tell us these are the most versatile and innovative rolling portable exhibit walls on casters they’ve seen. Our cutting-edge solutions are designed to transform your display experience, making it easier than ever to create impactful exhibits and displays.
With our premium rolling portable exhibit walls on casters, you’ll enjoy unparalleled mobility and flexibility. Whether you’re setting up a trade show booth, an art exhibition, a corporate event, or any other showcase, these walls ensure seamless maneuverability, allowing you to effortlessly rearrange and customize your space to captivate your audience and work with your existing space.
We can easily customize the height of our rolling walls to either match your standard height (if you prefer to use both styles in your exhibit area). We’ve also customized the height for customers who prefer to roll them through standard doorways. Widths are also customizable.
Just setting up now – The National Black Radio Hall of Fame in St. Louis, Missouri incorporated both Pareti’s walls on casters and our classic modular walls to create a stunning exhibit area, while preserving the history of this historic building.
Why Choose Our Rolling Portable Exhibit Walls on Casters?
- Unmatched Mobility: Our exhibit walls are equipped with high-quality casters, enabling you to move and position them with utmost ease. Effortlessly adapt to changing environments and maximize the impact of your displays, then easily lock them in place.
- Easy Setup and Configuration: Say goodbye to complex installation processes. Our rolling walls are designed for hassle-free setup, so you can focus on what truly matters – curating an engaging and captivating display.
- Customization Options: Personalize your exhibit layout on-the-fly. Our rolling walls empower you to experiment with various configurations, ensuring that your presentation reflects your unique vision and message.
- Durability and Reliability: Crafted from premium materials, our exhibit walls are built to last. Just like our standard walls, nail holes are easily filled with standard spackling and paint. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your investment will continue to shine for a long time.
- Space Optimization: Limited on space? No problem! Our rolling exhibit walls make the most of your available area by efficiently utilizing space. You can easily move the walls if you’re in a shared space. Roll them out of the way for events, and right back to exhibiting when over. Showcase without compromising on space.
- Versatile Applications: Perfect for art galleries, museums, retail environments, and countless other settings, our exhibit walls offer limitless possibilities for displaying your message and captivating your audience.
VIIF hosted their worldwide premiere exhibit for global peace at the United States Institute of Peace VII in Washington D.C. However, as exhibitors they faced a big challenge: Due to frequent events in the atrium, the exhibit had to be easily and frequently moved in and out. After the exhibt concluded in the US, the exhibit walls were exported for touring around the globe. Pareti’s products are made of manufactured wood products, which makes them both easy to use and repair, as well as easy to export.
Even the huge 24-foot long spans of connected mobile walls on casters moved with ease. Check out the video on the left with the walls being moved into position with just two people, or visit our youtube video here.
Anatomy of a portable wall on casters
Our walls are like a heavy duty, blank canvas. Use nails, hanger hooks, French cleats, flat screen mounting hardware, lightweight shelving, and more. They come ready to use right out of the box (with some minor assembly). After your exhibit, they only require a bit of spackling and touch up paint to cover nail holes, and you’re ready for your next exhibit.
Choose between individual or grouped walls on casters
Line individual walls up for greater flexibility, or have the carpenters at Pareti pre-level and configure your walls as one group to have one easily movable unit.